Whitening Toothpaste with Activated Charcoal Particles helps to cleanse your mouth and removes deep stains and discolouration. The highly absorbent Activated Charcoal Particles penetrates and draw out stubborn stains, traps colour particles, fights bad breath and whitens teeth enamel with clinically proven sensitivity relief*
For better teeth whitening results, pair it with the
White Glo Activated Charcoal Powder too!
How Activated Charcoal Works:
1. Activated Charcoal + Flosser tips of toothbrush clean deeper
2. Stains, discolouration and bacteria are attracted to the highly absorbent charcoal particles
3. The tooth surface is left detoxified, brighter and whiter
Where does sensitive tooth pain come from?
- Nerves can become exposed causing pain when gum recedes or protective enamel is damaged
- If nerves are exposed to hot or cold elements, sweet or acidic foods it can trigger the nerve to cause sensitivity pain
Apply at least a 2.5cm strip of the product onto the included toothbrush. Brush twice daily for at least two minutes, ensuring you reach all teeth.
Do not swallow. Spit out and rinse with a small amount of water.
Sensitive teeth may indicate an underlying problem that may need prompt care. If symptoms persist or worsen, see your dental professional.
If swallowed, activated charcoal may interact with other medicines and is not recommended for long-term use.
Sorbitol, Aqua (Water), Hydrated Silica, Potassium Nitrate, PEG-12, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Cellulose Gum, Aroma (Flavour), Sodium Fluoride, Activated Charcoal, Sodium Lactate, Hydroxyacetophenone, Sucralose
Decided to try this after hearing good reviews. Overall not too bad and will repeat purchase.